Download this guide and discover ways to find creative venues for sports events. Sports-event organizers are finding new ways to think about the locations for their events. They could be on the beach, in a parking garage, in a stadium concourse or even in an abandoned building. The possibilities are endless. Download this handbook to learn all you need to know about how to find creative venues for your events, brought to you by the editors of SportsTravel and the Atlantic City Sports Commission.
In this expert guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to think differently about your event’s venue, including:
• Rethinking the convention center
• Taking advantage of the offseason at professional sports stadiums
• Making the most of scenic locations
• Placing new sports in historic venues
• Taking advantage of open spaces
Fill out the form below for instant access to your free guide.