The Sports-Related Travel Market Generates More Than 97 Million Room Nights Annually.
SPORTSTRAVEL Is Your Key To This Growing Market!
SPORTSTRAVEL magazine’s print publication is read by more than 17,000 sports industry decision makers; the digital edition is read by more than 40,000. These readers are responsible for site selection for sporting events and meet- ings, as well as travel planning for sports-related groups, and include the key decision makers at the following types of organization:
- Sports Governing Bodies and Sanctioning Organizations
- Sports Event Promoters and Managers
- Entertainment & Sports Event Booking Agents
- Corporate Sponsors of Sports
- College Athletic Departments
- Sports-Related Associations & Alumni Groups
- Professional Teams and Leagues
- Sports Marketing Firms
- Corporate Incentive Travel Planners
- Travel Agencies Specializing in the Sports Market
Job Responsibilities include:
- Event and venue site selection
- Lodging selection and booking
- Corporate incentive travel booking
- Transportation selection and booking
- Sports and adventure vacation booking
- Meeting and convention planning
- Trade show planning
Source: Random sampling of 2,483 survey forms returned by subscribers to SPORTSTRAVEL.
For advertising information, please call